ОГЭ - английский язык
ЕГЭ - английский язык
Топики по английскому языку
ГДЗ по английскому языку
Английский для детей
Учебные пособия, самоучители
Учебные пособия (на англ. языке)
Bands 6.5-7.5 Student's Book with Answers.
Cambridge University Press, 2013. — 187 pages.
Complete IELTS combines the very
best in contemporary classroom practice with stimulating topics aimed at young
adults wanting to study at university. The Student's Book with answers contains
8 topic-based units with stimulating speaking activities, a language reference,
grammar and vocabulary explanations and examples, to ensure that students gain
skills practice for each of the four papers of the IELTS exam. The with Answers
edition contains recording scripts for the listening material and complete
answer keys. It also includes a complete IELTS practice test to allow students
to familiarise themselves with the format of the exam. The CD-ROM contains
additional skills, grammar, vocabulary and listening exercises.
View, download: drive.google
mp3 / zip
Complete IELTS. Bands 6.5-7.5 Student's
Book with Answers. Brook-Hart G., Jakeman V. (2013, 187p.) (+
Complete IELTS. Bands 6.5-7.5 Workbook without
Answers. Wyatt R. (2013, 70p.) (+ Audio)
Complete IELTS. Bands 6.5-7.5 Teacher's Book.
Brook-Hart G., Jakeman V., Jay D. (2013, 127p.)
Map of the units 4
IELTS Academic Module: content and overview 7
T Getting higher qualifications 8
2 Colour my world 18
Vocabulary and grammar review Units 1 and 2 28
3 A healthy life 30
4 Art and the artist 40
Vocabulary and grammar review Units 3 and 4 50
5 Stepping back in time 52
6 IT society 62
Vocabulary and grammar review Units 5 and 6 72
7 Our relationship with nature 74
8 Across the universe 84
Vocabulary and grammar review Units 7 and 8 94
Additional material 96
Speaking reference 97
Writing reference 102
Language reference 112
Word lists 124
IELTS practice test 132
Recording scripts 149
What the book contains
In the Student's Book there are:
• eight units for classroom study, each containing:
- one section on each of the four papers in the IELTS test, with relevant
language input and skills practice.
- a range of enjoyable and stimulating speaking activities, designed to enhance
your fluency and your ability to speak at length and express complex ideas.
- a coherent approach to IELTS Writing tasks.
- key grammar exercises relevant to the exam, including exercises based on the
Cambridge Learner Corpus ^) that highlight common problem areas for advanced
- vocabulary exercises that aim to raise your knowledge of advanced vocabulary
items and help demonstrate your ability to use these in Writing and Speaking
- a unit review which revises the vocabulary and grammar that you have studied
in each unit.
• Speaking and Writing reference sections which explain the tasks you will have
to do in the Speaking and Writing papers. They give you examples, together with
additional exercises and advice on how best to approach these two IELTS papers.
• a Language reference section which clearly explains all the areas of grammar
and vocabulary covered
in the book and which will help you prepare for the IELTS test.
• a complete IELTS practice test
• eight photocopiable word lists (one for each unit] containing topic-based
vocabulary found in the units, accompanied by a definition supplied by a
corpus-informed Cambridge dictionary, e.g. the CALD.
• complete recording scripts for all the listening material
О том, как читать книги в форматах
- см. раздел "Программы; архиваторы; форматы