ОГЭ - английский язык
ЕГЭ - английский язык
Топики по английскому языку
ГДЗ по английскому языку
Английский для детей
Учебные пособия, самоучители
Учебные пособия (на англ. языке)
Teacher's Book with Teacher's Resources.
Second Edition. — Cambridge University Press, 2014. — 112 pages.
Complete First provides thorough
preparation for the revised 2015 Cambridge English: First (FCE) exam. This
Teacher's Book contains extensive teaching notes on how to get the most out of
the Student's Book, with suggestions for warmers and extension activities.
There is a full answer key and recording script.
View, download: drive.google
(EXE FLASH IMAGE PDF PHOTOSHOP
Complete First. Student's Book with answers.
Second edition. Brook-Hart Guy. (2014, 250p.) (+ Audio)
1 A family affair 5
2 Leisure and pleasure 14
Vocabulary and grammar reviews Units I and 2 22
3 Happy holidays? 23
4 Food, glorious food 32
Vocabulary and grammar reviews Units 3 and 4 38
5 Study time 39
6 My first job 46
Vocabulary and grammar reviews Units 5 and 6 53
7 High adventure 54
8 Dream of the stars 62
Vocabulary and grammar reviews Units 7 and 8 68
9 Secrets of the mind 69
10 Spend, spend, spend? 76
Vocabulary and grammar reviews Units 9 and Ю 82
11 Medical matters 83
12 Animal kingdom 90
Vocabulary and grammar reviews Units 71 and 12 97
13 House space 98
14 Fiesta! 104
Vocabulary and grammar reviews Units 73 and 14 111
What the Teacher's Book contains
• Unit notes for the 14
units of the Student's Book which:
- state the objectives of each unit
- give step-by-step advice on how to treat each exercise in the unit
- contain information about exam tasks and what they are testing
- offer a wide range of suggestions for alternative treatments of the material
in the Student's Book
- offer a wide range of ideas for extension activities to follow up Student's
- contain comprehensive answer keys for each activity and exercise
- contain complete recording scripts. The sections of text which provide the
answers to listening tasks are underlined.
A Teacher's Resources CD-ROM containing:
- 14 photocopiable
activities, one for each unit, designed to provide enjoyable recycling of work
done in the Student's Book unit, but without a specific exam-style focus. Each
activity is accompanied by detailed teacher's notes.
- 14 photocopiable progress tests which test the grammar and vocabulary taught
in the units and reading comprehension skills. Each test can be given to a class
to do in a lesson of 60 minutes.
- 14 photocopiable word lists covering vocabulary encountered in the Student's
Book. The vocabulary items are accompanied by definitions supplied by
corpus-informed Cambridge dictionaries. These lists can be given to students for
private study, reference or revision after they have completed the unit, or for
reference while they are working on the unit if you prefer. The lists are
intended as an extra tool for extending students' vocabulary.
- photocopiable scripts of the recorded materials used in the Listening,
Speaking and Grammar sections. Unlike the scripts in the Teacher's Book, these
not have the answers underlined and so can be used for follow-up work after
completing the tasks in the Student's Book.
О том, как читать книги в форматах
- см. раздел "Программы; архиваторы; форматы